Count-up

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Gabriella Countdown!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I said previously I would try and keep update more. Looks like I lied. Ha  Ha....Yes, life with 2 is crazier than life with one for sure. So much fun, though. Carter is saying lots more words and sweet baby girl is growing waaaay too fast for me. I wish I could put her in a time capsule. But , then, I'd miss these new things she's doing every day. Like cooing now. And smiling all the time. And, laughing out loud! And Carter is learning so much. Like how to open a door with door knob child proof locks! Seriously, he came walking in a little while ago with the child proof door cover in his hand!... He is just now paying more attention to "Sissy". that is what he calls her now. All of the sudden I guess he thinks she is here to stay!.. Ella Kate is doing well, in the 50 % for weight/height--probably higher if she didn't spit up so much. She doesn't have colic, she doesn't cry or pull her legs up like Carter did with colic, she has GERD. In other words, spits up so much she is on 2nd set of meds.  Hopefully, this medicine will work. She never cries much, is sooooo darn sweet. She sleeps all night and sometimes when I wake up and look at her she is staring and smiling. What a beautiful thing to wake up to a smiling precious baby girl!...Carter is talking more and getting into more! Like getting stuck behind the TV or throwing toys across the gate at Wiggles. HAHAHA. He loves to carry around "Little People" in his hands and loves my  HIS ipad. He  LOVES "GO GO" (Diego) and Dora! Cries to watch it allll the time. Yes, I will be glad when he starts MDO and he will , too.  why? He needs to see some faces that are his size and not hearing "no" all the time from ME!!!  He is so cuddly tho one minute and so naughty the next. Oh the twos!!!! Nothing more naughty or nothing more adorable. I could eat him up. I am beyond blessed to experience precious baby girls (and their frills) and  funny boys (and their toys!)!!* best of both worlds.

































0 comments: